Welcome to the Student Health Care
At the Student Health Care you can get support during your studies. We are here both for those who study on our campuses and for those who study remotely. Everything we offer is free of charge, we have a duty of confidentiality and we do not keep records.
We help you with issues related to both life in general and student life. For example, stress, insomnia, low self-confidence, performance anxiety, speech anxiety, alcohol or other things that can make life complicated.
If you have physical illnesses and need to get in touch with a doctor, you should contact your nearest health care centre.
Student Health Care support
For example, at the Student Health Centre you can:
- receive supportive counselling from a counsellor, either online or on campus in Eskilstuna
- receive supportive counselling from a health advisor
- take courses and listen to lectures related to health
- test your lifestyle online and get tips on how to improve your health.
If you are not sure whether we can help you, you can always contact us and tell us about your problems.
There are some things that we cannot help you with; you need to turn to another healthcare unit. This applies, for example, if you:
- have physical illnesses or problems
- know that you need to see a doctor to get medicine or sick leave
- want to be assessed for ADHD, autism or dyslexia
- have long-term and/or severe mental health problems or want longer-term counselling.
In the first instance, contact your health centre or the 1177 health advice service.
If you had a healthcare contact in your previous place of residence and have recently moved, you should be referred for further treatment where you now live. Remember that it is important that you notify Försäkringskassan of your illness as it may affect your study grant.
Test your lifestyle habits
Test your lifestyle habits anonymously and get personalised feedback. Complete a short questionnaire on alcohol, tobacco, eating habits, physical activity or stress.
After taking the test, you will receive personalised advice based on your answers to support change.
Studying with disabilities
There are several types of support and adjustments available if you have a permanent disability or another type of disability, while you are studying.
Studenthälsa.se is a national, joint website for student health. It brings together everything about student health in one place.