The Student Centre
Welcome to the Student Centre! Here’s where you can come with all your questions. If we can’t give you an answer straight away we’ll find out or tell you where you can go.
Here’s where to find us:
- Eskilstuna: Hamngatan 15, ground floor.
- Västerås: Högskoleplan 1, U block, level 1, ground floor.
- E-mail and telephone are answered: Monday-Thursday 08:00-16:00 and Fridays 08:00-15:00.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-10 13 10
Visiting hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-14:00.
Autumn semester 21/Spring semester 22
(For parking in Västerås)
For you to get a parking permit, which gives you a reduced fee in the parking spaces at Mälardalen University in Västerås, you must personally go to the Student Centre (Studentorget) and show your ID. You may collect the permit from 17 August.
Remember that the Student Centre is very busy around lunch time so it would be good to collect it at another time during the day.
As a student, you may collect one parking permit.
The parking permits for the academic year – autumn semester 2020/spring semester 2021 are valid up to and including 12 September. You will need to have a new permit for the autumn semester 2021/spring semester 2022 from 13 September (week 37) onwards, otherwise there’s a risk that you may be fined from that day.
The parking permit must be placed on the front windscreen of the car with the semester marking clearly visible. If you have forgotten your permit, you will be required to pay the normal tariff in the parking metre or according to Aimo Park’s instructions on the info sign.
Take care of your parking permit – it is a valuable document.
This is what you can get help with at the Student Centre
- Get answers to general questions about for example admissions, exams and other things concerning your studies.
- Get in touch with the Schools.
- Collect your exam papers. Bear in mind that it can take a few days from getting your result before the exam paper arrives at the Student Centre.
- Collect forms.
- Get a PIN code to reset your password.
- Buy compendiums.
- Get information about printing and copying.
- Make an appointment with a study adviser.
- Collect a permit for the student car park.
- Get access to a guest account.
- Find mislaid items.
- … and lots, lots more.
Promotional products and study material
Do you want to show that you are a proud MDU student? At the Student Centre you can buy promotional products such as clothes, bottles, mugs, cardholders, umbrellas and more besides. You can also buy study material here. Visit the Student Centre to get more information.
Student Health Care
At the Student Health Care you, as a student, can come to get advice and support in health matters. Here wellness coaches and counsellors work so that you can stay as healthy as possible during your period of study.
Look around the world. As a student at MDU there are opportunities for studies abroad. This means that you can do a semester or an academic year abroad at an HEI (higher education institution) with which MDU has an exchange agreement. You can also apply for a study place abroad by yourself.
Schedules and Academic calendar
Here you'll find information about your schedule and Academic calendar. Note that some date, time and local changes can still occur. Keep an eye on the schedule page for the current schedule.