Print out from the University computers
To be able to use the University’s printing service, Eduprint, you need to have a student account and an account for printing.
- Log in to the print portal with your student account.
- Click on the menu bar to the left of Add Credit to replenish money for printing in eduPrint.
- For detailed instructions, click on the menu bar to the left of eduPrint guides in the print portal
You can also send your printouts by enclosing documents in an email:
- for black and white prints: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for colour prints: email@example.com
To be able to use the University’s printing service, eduPrint, you also need to have a student account.
Print out from your own device
Mobility print is the University’s service for printing out from your own laptop, tablet or smartphone when you are at the University.
- Connect yourself to the wireless network Eduroam.
- Log in to the print portal and follow the instructions under the heading ”Mobility print” in the menu on the left.
- Print out directly from your computer using the mobility print driver, or alternatively print directly in the web interface.
Scan to your email, home catalogue or cloud
Select Scan document directly to your home catalogue, email or cloud (OneDrive for Business).
What does a printout cost?
This is what it costs to print out:
- Double-sided A4: 0.40 SEK/page (0.80 SEK/sheet)
- Single-sided A4: 0.50 SEK/page (0.50 SEK/sheet)
- Double-sided A3: 0.80 SEK/page (1.60 SEK/sheet)
- Single-sided A3: 1.0 SEK/page (1.0 SEK/sheet)
- Double-sided A4: 0.8 SEK/page (1.6 SEK/sheet)
- Single-sided A4: 1.0 SEK/page (1.0 SEK/sheet)
- Double-sided A3: 1.60 SEK/page (3.20 SEK/sheet)
- Single-sided A3: 2.0 SEK/page (2.0 SEK/sheet)
It there appears to be a fault with the printer, please contact Helpdesk, stating the printer’s number EDP-MDH-appropriate number, for example EDP-MDH-032.
Telephone: 016 - 15 51 50