Peace, justice and strong institutions
Terence Fell, Researcher in Political Science about his work linked to Goal 16.
Promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies
Goal 16 of the Sustainable Development Goals is dedicated to the promotion of peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, the provision of access to justice for all, and building effective, accountable institutions at all levels.
Ongoing research projects
- Cultural Evolution in Digitial Socities
- Obstacles and opportunities for equal participation of citizens with intellectual disabilities: evidence from a world leading accessibility initiative
- The Border-Transgressing Self: Narrative and Cultural Identity in Autofictions of Migration
- TheO - The Extended Office
- Varieties of attitudes to family migration in Europe