Credit transfer

If you have previous studies from a Swedish or foreign university, you can apply to have this credited at Mälardalen University. Other education and vocational activities may also be considered for accreditation.

The right to credit previous studies is regulated in the Higher Education Ordinance. At Mälardalen University the Local system for credit transfer also applies.

In order to apply for credit transfer, you need to be a student at Mälardalen University.

If you want to have a completed foreign qualification evaluated you need to apply for this at the Swedish Council for Higher Educatiion (UHR).

More information