Good health and well-being
Christine Gustafsson, researcher in Health and Welfare, about her work linked to Goal 3.
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Ensuring healthy lives and promoting the well-being for all at all ages is essential to sustainable development. Significant strides have been made in increasing life expectancy and reducing some of the common killers associated with child and maternal mortality. Major progress has been made on increasing access to clean water and sanitation, reducing malaria, tuberculosis, polio and the spread of HIV/AIDS. However, many more efforts are needed to fully eradicate a wide range of diseases and address many different persistent and emerging health issues.
Ongoing research projects
- ACTION: A person-centred communication intervention in home care of older persons
- AI for Sustainable Food Production from Farm to Fork
- Aqua2Farm - Boosting sustainable urban farming by near infrared spectroscopy with aquaphotomics
- Carbon2Food – Boosting sustainable vertical farming by CO2 fertilization from air carbon capture
- Co-creation method in the conduct of an international conference in health and welfare technologies
- Concepts for the Sustainable Office of the Future (SOFCO)
- Developing dynamic capabilities for the worlds best Ehealth
- Evidence-based work with health and welfare technology in Swedish municipalities
- Harmful alcohol use among women and men in different industries: A survey based on a sample of the working population in Sweden
- Health promotion by decreasing sedentary lifestyle during neo- or adjuvant cancer treatment in persons with breast, prostate or colorectal cancer- an intervention project.
- Improving Digital Empowerment for Active Healthy Living (IDEAHL)
- LIF - Leadership under change
- MobiFog: mobility management in Fog-assisted IoT networks
- Modeling and analysis of risks in systems-of-systems
- Monitoring devices for overall FITness of DRIVErs
- New generations of youth feel worse than in the past: a study on determinants and the stability of youth mental health problems.
- Newly graduated registered nurses’ experiences of caring in emergency departments during the Covid-19 pandemic
- RECOG: Closed-loop neurofeedback innovation for cognitive rehabilitation
- RELIEF- euRopean bio-Economy aLliancE in Farming
- SURF- Study of telephone nurses’ work with frequent callers
- TheO - The Extended Office
- Working from home under the Covid-19 pandemic and psychosocial wellbeing