Find and borrow
Here you find links to the library's databases, guides and other web pages where you can find books, articles, other publications or useful information.
Databases, e-books and printed books
- Search in databases External link. - Databases A-Z
- Find e-books External link. - Read more in the library's guide
- Search in Libris External link. - Books and theses at all Swedish university- and university college libraries.
Subject guides, encyclopedias, dictionaries, journals
- Search subject guides External link. - Links to databases and other information resources within your subject.
- Encyclopedias and dictionaries
- Primo Journal search External link. The University Library’s printed and electronic journals.
Find essays, degree projects and research publications
- DiVA - MDU External link. - Research publications and student essays that are published at MDU
- DiVA-portal External link. - Research publications and student essays from Swedish HEIs
- Uppsök External link. - Degree projects and student essays from Swedish HEIs
- Uppsatser.se External link. - Degree projects and student essays from Swedish HEIs
Difficult finding what you’re searching for?
- Search guide External link.. Do look in the Library’s search guide. There you will get tips on how to think regarding searches, what databases could be relevant for you and how to evaluate the literature you find.
- MDU Play External link. See the instruction films. At MDU Play under the tab University Library there are instruction films showing for example how you search in various databases.
- Information points. You can get advice and tips in the information points at the Library.
- Meet a librarian and you’ll get help with information retrieval.