Nordplus is the Nordic Council of Ministers' exchange program for students and teachers in the Nordic countries.
To apply for a Nordplus scholarship, it is required that:
- You are registered as a degree-seeking student at a Nordic institution.
- Your school has a Nordplus agreement with another institution in the Nordics.
Mobility scholarships for students can be granted for 1-12 months of full-time studies and internships in another Nordic or Baltic country. The scholarship can be awarded to degree-seeking students at the bachelor's or master's level at participating institutions regardless of nationality.
For more information on exchange studies, contact your international coordinator:
- School of Business, Society and Engineering, EST
- School of Innovation, Design and Engineering, IDT
- School of Education, Culture, and Communication, UKK
- School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, HVV