Insurance during your period of study

As a student you are insured against accidents during the time you are on campus and also during travel between your home and campus.

The insurance does not cover the time you are studying at home, so it is important that you take out a separate insurance against accidents if you don’t have one and if you are studying from home.

As a student you should also have a home insurance. Most insurance companies have student rates. Contact different insurance companies for more information.

Read more about personal injury insurance for university students in Sweden External link.