Carin Larsson Foundation Scholarship 2023
The Foundation seeks to award scholarships or grants designed to support female students training in science subjects at Mälardalen University.
Who can apply
Qualifying applicants are female students at MDH within training programmes with a scientific basis (i.e. student of engineering, programmes, bachelor or master programmes in engineering, computer science or programmes for technical mathematics) or teacher training with a focus on science and/or technology. Foreign students are eligible applicants.
Stimulation of further studies in the above areas / programmes may contribute to:
- Conference participation
- Thesis-study/ training / internship in a place other than the place of study
- Literature or other study aids
- Economic conditions, to be able to focus on studies
- Part of the tuition fees for graduate studies for paying students
- Study abroad
Instructions for application
The application shall include:
- Name and personal number
- Address, email address and telephone number of the applicant (email and phone also used during summer months)
- Study Certificate (including a list of study achievements)
- Description of study situation and how the scholarship would stimulate the candidate's studies. Maximum 2 x A4.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed.
Any questions concerning the application may be addressed to Sebastian Schwede, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by 15 May 2023
The application should be sent to email@example.com - Rector's Office by May 15, 2023.
For 2023, 1-4 scholarships will be awarded. The total scholarship amount for 2023 is
maximum 60 000 SEK.
Student may obtain a grant more than once.
The Foundation Board decides on the scholarship in June and the dividend will be made at the Zonta club meeting in September. Reasons for the decision are not reported.
About the foundation
The Foundation was registered on 30 August 2007. The Foundation is managed by Västerås Zonta Club. For more information about Västerås Zonta Club www.zonta21.org External link. under "Clubs" and "Area 02".