Nordplus is the Nordic Council of Ministers' exchange program for students and teachers in the Nordic countries.

To apply for a Nordplus scholarship, it is required that:

  • You are registered as a degree-seeking student at a Nordic institution.
  • Your school has a Nordplus agreement with another institution in the Nordics.

Mobility scholarships for students can be granted for 1-12 months of full-time studies and internships in another Nordic or Baltic country. The scholarship can be awarded to degree-seeking students at the bachelor's or master's level at participating institutions regardless of nationality.