Certifiable Evidences and Justification Engineering
This group performs research on languages, techniques, metrics, and processes for engineering evidence(s) and justifications for the purpose of certification/selfassessment.
More specifically, the focus is on languages, techniques, measurement frameworks, and processes for:
- justification and certification of complex dependable (computer-based) systems
- systematic reuse of certification artifacts
- multi-concern assurance
- continuous certification via tool integration
- compliance management
- certification-related evidence engineering
- safety/security management & safety/security culture
- reuse-focused measurement frameworks.
Ongoing research projects
In SACSys, we address the core question of how to provide run-time guarantees of safety and cyber-security for time-critical collaborative adaptive systems.
Project manager at MDU: Marjan Sirjani
Main financing: The Knowledge Foundation