As a researcher at MDU you have access to the University Library’s research service.
At the Library you can for example get help with:
- Large or more complicated information search questions.
- Answering your questions on what to think about when choosing a journal to have your work published, about free access to or parallel publishing in DiVA.
- Your questions about registration in DiVA.
- Publishing in open access journals – agreements and financing.
- Visualisation – connections and tendencies in scientific literature.
- Getting started with referencing programmes.