Webinar: Evidence standards for digital health and welfare technologies
Welcome to a webinar on Thursday, October 6, via Microsoft Teams.
In this webinar we will discuss the following:
I. How are the evidence standards for digital health technologies (DHTs) established in the NICE framework?
II. How can this framework help evaluators and decision makers in the health and care system to identify beneficial DHTs that are likely to offer benefits to users and to the health and care system?
III. What are the potential implications for Sweden regarding evidence for implementation of digital health and welfare technologies in welfare, health and care systems?
The following speakers and panelists will help us answer this questions during the seminar:
· Harriet Unsworth, Author of the 2022 edition of the NICE Evidence standards framework, NICE, UK.
· Farhan Ismail, Associate Director, Office for Digital Health, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), UK.
Participants in panel discussion:
· Ann Gustafsson Granqvist, Coordination analyst, e-Hälsomyndigheten, Sweden.
· Lena Morgan, Project leader for Health informatics (TK 334) and acting head of Health and medical care, Swedish Institute for Standards (SIS), Sweden.
· Camilla Evensson & Fred Kjellson, Project leaders, Strategisk innovations agenda for Welfare Technologies, Sweden
· Pontus von Bahr, Vinnova innovation funding agency, Sweden.
Moderator: Sarah Wamala Andersson, Professor of Health and Welfare Technology, Mälardalen University.