The Sparbanken Rekarne Development Scholarship
The scholarship may be applied for by all MDH students, regardless of their study programme.
The scholarship may be applied for by all MDH students, regardless of their
study programme. The total amount of the scholarship is 20 000 SEK/year; if several students cooperate the money is shared. It is entirely up to the discretion of the
scholarship holder how the money is to be used, and any taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
But what and when can I apply?
You can apply with an idea for a project, a thesis or a degree project, written and graded during the current academic year. That is to say, students who have written in the autumn 2022 and spring 2023 may apply in the summer 2023.
The work you’re applying with must be directed towards one or more of the areas below and contain a high degree of innovation. Consideration is taken of at least one of the UN’s global goals for sustainable development.
• Innovation management
• UX-design (User experience design)
• Health and/or behaviour concerning
• Product- and/or service development
• Financial management
• Organisation and Leadership
• Organisational development
Application period 1 June - 31 August
Apart from the project idea, thesis or degree project, you apply with a summary and presentation of this. This is so that the jury will be able to form an opinion and assess several pieces of work.
Email your application to: email@example.com
This is how we assess your application
The applications are assessed based on a number of criteria that are relevant for the bank’s development.
1. Sustainability – consideration taken of
ecological, social and economic perspectives
2. Relevance – for the bank’s activities with a bearing on value for the customers
3. Creativity – degree of creativity
(expressive perspectives, design)
4. Height of innovation – degree of innovativeness
5. Quality – the academic quality
6. Structure/clarity and language – quality of how the application is worded